We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Dolly Parton & James Patterson signed book!!

Be quick!!! 

Sure to sell out pretty quick! 

UK buyers, remember 6.8% cash back with topcashback. Also £5 when you spend £30 and £10 when you spend £50 on WHSmith website with code: BEQUICK

https://www.whsmith.co.uk/products/run-rose-run-signed-edition/doll...

Tags: Book, Dolly, James, Parton, Patterson, Signed

Views: 42287

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ordered! 

Oh come on, uk only?

I know right...smdh

How can this book from an American treasure not ship to.... America?!

I got but it won’t be signed by her it will be James who uses autopen I thought. It doesn’t say signed by her does it?

It doesn’t say but they’re both listed as author. The Clinton/ Patterson books were signed by both and their latest wasn’t autopen. I believe with The President is Missing Patterson did use autopen so it’s a bit of a gamble.

WHSmith have been a waste of time lately, My last 2 orders were cancelled by them! 

Thanks for the heads up.

I like Dolly (who doesn’t?), so decided to take a punt on this.

1. Its completely worth a gamble !! Esp with free shipping ! 

Bit like the Will Smith one was showing as couldn't check out but left it in basket and refreshed and managed to - thanks for the heads up.

Yes but leave it in your cart. For the Will Smith book earlier in the year for example, it was in my cart overnight and I was able to check it out the next day even though it was unavailable. The order was then accepted and as far as I know I'm getting my book...

They keep coming back in and out of stock keep trying 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service