Dolly Parton & James Patterson signed book!!

Be quick!!! 

Sure to sell out pretty quick! 

UK buyers, remember 6.8% cash back with topcashback. Also £5 when you spend £30 and £10 when you spend £50 on WHSmith website with code: BEQUICK

https://www.whsmith.co.uk/products/run-rose-run-signed-edition/doll...

Tags: Book, Dolly, James, Parton, Patterson, Signed

Views: 38716

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They are a right cowboy outfit!!

Reading the reviews on Trustpilot, 2 buyers have left bad reviews in the last 4 days as they were sent pieces ot Cardboard and not Signed books! 

What Idiots

Insane, how are these cowboys still allowed to trade?! 

For what it's worth, I was offered a full refund on Songteller from Premiere after opening/escalating a dispute through PayPal. Granted this was after being ignored for the better part of a month after trying to email directly. They also took their sweet time after receiving the return. I had to follow up with paypal and ask why I hadn't been refunded per the offer when they received the item and my "estimated dispute resolution" date kept getting pushed back. PayPal looked into and said they closed "in my favor" and issued refund.

Looks like Waterstones still think these are legit as they are restocked lol

least it’s only one per customer hey lol

https://www.waterstones.com/book/run-rose-run/dolly-parton/james-pa...

I almost bit and bought one, thinking that maybe they got some real ones and that's why they relisted them. but wised up and passed on them lol

Would be funny if they are actually authentic this time. Maybe after all the returns and complaints, she actually signed them

agreed, that's what I'm thinking and kind of want to try, but passing which I will probably end up regretting lol

I can actually see her doing this to cover up the autopen mess.. get real copies out there to make it more confusing for people

I'm pretty sure it's the good old autopen but I thought for 20 pounds why not after all... It's probably the books that were returned to them. 

Lol me too mate 

Lee know what they be all the returns lol

I ended up trying again. Since I lost access to my old email account, I lost all conversations arguing with them. I dont mind starting this up again if I have to under a different name. Also, this is covered under PayPal protection, as long as they side with me.. I can make a convincing argument if these are autopen again. Worst case is, i return my 1st book which arrived damaged on top of being an autopen 

I ordered one I’ll let u guys know lol. I’m surprised people are still paying 100+ on eBay for them 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2022   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service