We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Dolly Parton & James Patterson signed book!!

Be quick!!! 

Sure to sell out pretty quick! 

UK buyers, remember 6.8% cash back with topcashback. Also £5 when you spend £30 and £10 when you spend £50 on WHSmith website with code: BEQUICK

https://www.whsmith.co.uk/products/run-rose-run-signed-edition/doll...

Tags: Book, Dolly, James, Parton, Patterson, Signed

Views: 42307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds Like everybody on here needs to bombard Ray at Chronicle with e mails demanding a refund - even if Paypal have denied you - Chronicle have set a precedent now and are obviously well aware they are all fake!!!

Yep, just emailed him as you were posting this lol

Just got response- Ray had already sent me a return label earlier but was in my spam. Appreciate they have reconsidered their position. 

If anyone in Europe is selling, please shoot me a message!

I sent my “signed” Songteller back to Chronicle today via FedEx. I wonder how long it will take to refund. I was showing the woman in FedEx the book because she was packing it for me. In the bright fluorescent lights of FedEx the autopen dots were obnoxious. Huge and obvious. Dolly did me dirty. 

My Songteller arrived back at Chronicle today and I received a full refund via PayPal this evening. Appreciate that they resolved this. 

My book arrived at Chronicle yesterday. They refunded today. They also refunded my regular copy I ordered when the book was first published. That was nice of them. 

As an FYI; After sending an email to Premiere  on March 8 and not  hearing anything back after a follow up email (re: Songteller), I did a dispute through PayPal and escalated it after a day or so (this was only like a week or so away from the deadline date that line item said I had to open a dispute in the resolution center which seemed like the 6 month mark from the date of sale). I got a response notification from paypal that Premiere were offering full refund if I shipped it back. I accepted, uploaded tracking info,  and sent back earlier this week and they received thursday. Awaiting refund now. Thats great and all...but they could have just responded to my email when I emailed them directly twice. I pointed out in my dispute that they still advertise on their site in multiple locations that they don't sell autopenned items and included sceenshots.

Since Premiere Collectibles have point blank denied the signed Songteller book was an autopen despite the mountain of evidence, and obviously refused a return, I have left several negative reviews online.

They flagged today my review on Trustpilot as begin 'defamatory' (I kid you not). I have provided information to sustain the review, but invite everyone whose problem has not been solved to join me in leaving the negative reviews they rightfully deserve. Maybe this way they will consider stopping selling autopens once they brand has sustained enough damage.

They are a right cowboy outfit!!

Reading the reviews on Trustpilot, 2 buyers have left bad reviews in the last 4 days as they were sent pieces ot Cardboard and not Signed books! 

What Idiots

Insane, how are these cowboys still allowed to trade?! 

For what it's worth, I was offered a full refund on Songteller from Premiere after opening/escalating a dispute through PayPal. Granted this was after being ignored for the better part of a month after trying to email directly. They also took their sweet time after receiving the return. I had to follow up with paypal and ask why I hadn't been refunded per the offer when they received the item and my "estimated dispute resolution" date kept getting pushed back. PayPal looked into and said they closed "in my favor" and issued refund.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service