We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hi everyone - 

I ordered a Dominic Monaghan autograph off of eBay as a gift. I've never ordered a signature/autograph before and assumed it was reliable because it was said to be authentic by Beckett Authentication Services and the eBay seller had many positive reviews. I did some research after purchasing and have found that many people have said COA's aren't always reliable and can be forged. I did search his autograph on Google and it does look very similar in almost every photo, although his last name looks a little different each time. I feel very uneasy now and nervous, especially since I bought this as a gift for someone else and I would love a second opinion just to be sure. 

Thank you so much! 

Tags: autograph, dominic, fake, lord, merry, monaghan, of, or, real, rings, More…the

Views: 86

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I do not know this autograph, but my sense is that Beckett is very strong in this genre of autographs and there is a high likelihood they got it right.

Anything can be counterfeited, but I really doubt someone is cranking out counterfeit BAS slabs for Dominic Monaghan autographs. Frankly, the cost and effort to fake a BAS slab is more than the Monaghan autograph is worth.

I would not worry about this item. Enjoy it.

The signature is fine and authentic 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service