We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 6247

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the info. I had got lucky and ordered a copy from Amazon when it allowed US shipping. That hadn't shipped yet so i just cancelled it.

Mine was shipped already 3 days ago, before the actual release,so can't cancel now. But I can lose 14 euro and just return it.

I guess the LP will come with a small signed card. IMHO, this is the worst type of signed LPs. and the worst type of autograph.

Actually the inserts with the LP and the Townsend bundles are 12x12 (LP size). I bought that because often band autographs are much better when they have more space to sign. Not this time though. 

Curious, how do you what the 12 x 12 inserts from Townsend look like since I don't believe they have shipped yet?  Maybe they won't look like the cd ones??

The previous post from Mike shows a signed 12x12 from Newbury. It's a little better than the CD insert but still not great. 

I can't imagine there being a difference in autographs between the Newbury and Townsend 12x12, especially since everything is being released at the same time.

This is correct, my order from Townsend to the US has not shipped. I received an email saying there is a delay and will be shipped Monday the 25th. Im torn if I want to cancel or take a chance and let my order stand. I believe Jor-El is right and most likely I will be disappointed but you never know

I am not taking any chances and will cancel my Newbury Comics order. Thanks for the heads-up. What a letdown.

Here is an autographed CD booklet of all you need is now - I have had for a while. 

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Here’s my Amazon one 

.... the way John Taylor usually signs ‘John’ is very distinct and the ‘John’ signature on the examples online look very different from his usual autograph and from each other.....

I’d be happy with this. A full Simon and John!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service