We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I searched this site and could not find mention of this seller. Do the signatures of Monty Python members look legit and has anyone had any experience dealing with Celebrity Autographs?

Tags: Autographs, Celebrity, Ebay, Monty, Python:, seller

Views: 828

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

is there a link to this seller?... i found multiple celebrity autographs sellers but the one with a ebay account does give me a bad feeling ''some are authenticated and the rest is 100% fake''. the monty pyton doesn't look good either. wish you all the best .

i found the seller you mentioned and they have a mix with good and bad items,many are monty python related and also many are genuine but the one you like is fake and the certificate says it all ''avoid these'' because it's bad news.

But they come with a Hologram!!! I knew - but was hoping they were real! I do have a Terry Gilliam doodle! Thanks Rob.
Kim

don't understand the hologram part? these will be fake to and doesn't say anything

Early morning sarcasm. BC - before coffee.

there is a time difference between our country's so i did have my coffee a while ago...best from rob.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service