We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 7758

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Now go back to eBay and search by lowest price!!! There are buy it now for £11 £11.25 £11.50 incl postage 

I know i find it so funny hahaha. Taylor swift autos maybe.. but eds? nope

I’m not sure why I keep buying all these too but figure they made good trades. Have some Taylor Swift and Ed Sheridan. Would love to have them signed by both but if any she will do it like Elton. Missed his. 

Stay alert at 4 pm pacific time, the song is dropping. Good chance a Taylor signed version might drop if there’s any, and bigger chance of a Ed sheeran restock! 

For some reason, the link posted doesn't work for me. So here's another link. https://store.edsheeran.com/uk/the-joker-and-the-queen-feat-taylor-...

Does anybody know around what time these got released? I'm guessing that if they are releasing a signed Taylor version they will come out at the same time as these did.

Around 2 am pacific LA time

good observation.. I’m definitely staying up for this one. 

Ok thank you! That’s 5 AM my time. Hopefully they actually release some signed Taylor CDs because I’m going to set an alarm to get one haha

Same lol. I’m not even gonna sleep. I can stay up another 4 hours haha. I hope my gut feeling is right 

I can see some coming but I don’t know when. I’m also guessing that they will be on Ed’s website as well. I was surprised to see the Merry Christmas Elton John signed CDs so let’s just hope Taylor does the same although she’s in the US so hopefully that didn’t mess things up. 

Back to sleep I go. Hopefully tomorrow.

Hopefully. 
looking at the merry Christmas collab cd, eltons was released 2 days after Ed’s so maybe today we might see it happen! 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service