We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton signed index cards legitimacy

Hello,

I would really appreciate honest opinions on these indexes signed by Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton.

Thank you very much, any insight is greatly appreciated. 

Tags: Elizabeth Taylor, Richard Burton

Views: 1076

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Burton looks good.

Thank you, appreciate your help. 

Elizabeth Taylor's autograph does not look authentic, the loop in the T is usually less circular in shape. I've attached a similar one which has been authenticated by PSA and you can notice the difference

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Thank you, but your example is very rushed I would say and it's difficult to compare full graph to rushed one. I also found several examples certified by beckett, JSA and even on PSA web with this round T. 

Those look like my autographs. Both from a AFTAL dealer signed in fountain pen and come from a collection of '50s autograph books. The Elizabeth Taylor isn't text book, but non the less Authentic

It could be :) my friend found them for me because he knows how big fan I am of Elizabeth and Cleopatra movie. Just purchased Rex Harrison so this could be next step :)

Not a fan of the Taylor. See what JoeW says.

A rushed one from RR

Very different from the OP in my opinion. Calling JoeW for an opinion!

Don't know Burton's signature. "Not authentic" on the Taylor. IMHO.

On second look the Burton appears problematic. Best to avoid. That point in the '"R" and size of the "h" and its connection to the "c" before it and the construction of the "d"...

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service