We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hello

In response to the questions raised recently by Mercury Man on here regarding Elton John signatures, and the signed photo displayed by Don Hakka, I can now offer you some examples

All obtained by myself in London between 2006 and 2012

I really do not have a lot of time during the week to do all this, but as people suggested that I am a liar and a faker on here, I thought I best show some proof examples

Taylor accused me and Roger Epperson of being fake. We are not

This is not my full time job, I work in the Nuclear Industry and after 55 ours away from home every week putting images on here is not my priority !

After the threats and accusations regarding the Famous UK Autograph club and its Board members, I have kept a low profile

I have no need for more Famous UK Collectors or Dealers knocking at my front door threating violence against me.

Any questions please message me or ask via here

Thank you

Gary

Views: 5109

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mercury Man - in reference to the "Joh" part of the Elton John signature that everyone was so up in arms about in the other thread, I have seen others before, but cannot place where, but I just pulled this from another Canadian in person collector's website and the other from a completed ebay auction - also signed by his lyricist Bernie Taupin (who believe me is a real jerk and an even tougher signature than Elton). They both seem to have the "upper loop" O in John like the one in Gary's photo. Take a look at the other writing he has added as well..no doubt these are in Elton's hand, so it isn't too far fetched to believe that the photo could be good too. Just my opinion.

Thanks Buddy. This isn't exactly the same, but it sure is the closest I've ever been able to find on it. I appreciate this. Ill save these too. Look like he still did the loops though. Idk, as I mentioned before I don't care to discuss it anymore. But I absolutely appreciate these examples, and I will keep them. Thanks again

hi gary. can you sell or trade me elton john stuff? please send me a message. thank you 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service