We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

https://store.eltonjohn.com/*/The-Lockdown-Sessions/THE-LOCKDOWN-SESSIONS-CD-3-CASSETTE-SIGNED-ART-CARD-BUNDLE-UK-ONLY/76U31CU5000

uk only I’m afraid!

Views: 27147

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Also in US shop. 3 options. Different than the Dua Lipa one. But when i try and order it says that it cant ship to my US address???

https://us-store.eltonjohn.com/collections/music

Maybe it's sold out already and it hasn't updated.

I had a page monitor up for it so I knew within a few seconds of them being listed on his site. Specifically says that it cant be shipped to my address. So they have something screwed up on their end.

I just did a dummy test and it says the US store ones can ship to me in the U.K. I think it’s just an error - they should sort it soon

Initially the shipping cost to a US address for the CD+ cassette package is quite high at more than $14. I tried again, and it is now lowered to a more reasonable $6.

Weird, mine is only about $7 to ship.

How many did you try and order. It charged me $8.44 for 2 bundles shipped to Michigan. Maybe they fixed it?

There was only 1 bundle of the CD and cassette in my basket, so I am not sure why I got different shipping costs. Perhaps they were still trying to sort out the correct shipping prices, that's why it was changing.

Who uses cassettes? Very few people id say.. I can understand vinyl.. Strange

When cassettes are bundled with CDs or vinyl, I think the purpose is just to increase album sales and make it chart higher. Who has a cassette tape player nowadays?!

100% the reason. Ship someone 3x tapes they'll never use and a CD, 4 sales towards your chart position. It's a scam really.

does the digital download that comes with purchases count as an extra sale too?

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service