We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

https://store.eltonjohn.com/*/The-Lockdown-Sessions/THE-LOCKDOWN-SESSIONS-CD-3-CASSETTE-SIGNED-ART-CARD-BUNDLE-UK-ONLY/76U31CU5000

uk only I’m afraid!

Views: 27147

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If I had to guess, I think the US supply was held back from being shipped and used to restock the run on eltons UK site. Duran Duran was right behind him in the charts and it could have been a last minute decision to help secure his spot. More art cards would have needed to be made, find time to be signed and finally be shipped which shipping by itself would take another 2 weeks. All speculation but it makes sense to me. These were available for a long time on eltons UK site after the restock. He did everything he could to win.

I agree with you, this is cheating. But on the other hand, im glad these loophols exists. There have been so many autographs available to us that would have otherwise been extremely difficult to obtain. I say cheat away lol. 

I got the CD and cassette already. So if that is a sign it isn't a good one.

No that’s not a good sign at all :( 

No update on my signed cards. My super cool blue sparkly cassettes came in. 

Just got another one of these today...

Hi Ron,

Thanks for your continued patience and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. We are looking into this for you and will be back in touch with an update as soon as possible! Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns in the meantime.

Thank you for your patience and support,
Fryl + uMusic Customer Care

Useless

They suppose to be shipped tomorrow ain’t they ? 

was hoping for mine for Xmas gift for my mother don’t look like that now 

also don’t look like they going to be as advertised either don’t want another art card god damn it :(

I checked my initial order and it says "signed CD cover". Not booklet. I think that's just another word for art card, as it's a print of the cover art.

Unfortunately, your order’s been delayed but you should expect to receive it by December 23rd. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your understanding.

Soo annoyed!! Like how can they just cancel orders when people are still getting delay emails!! Just got this today!

Forgot to upload the screenshot.

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Order # is key

They oversold, so orders later than a certain # are being cancelled. We know from a previous post that -421 was cancelled.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service