We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

https://store.eltonjohn.com/*/The-Lockdown-Sessions/Cold-Heart-PNAU-Remix-Limited-Edition-CD-Single-Art-Card-Signed-By-Elton-John-UK-ONLY/765R19KU000

Jumped on this one like I'd been shot after missing on Grohl yesterday.

Tags: Elton, John

Views: 21357

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes! I got mine on the website - it was just luck and being fast I guess 

I think I got super lucky, got it 3 minutes past the on sale time, had it in my basket and kept trying to check out. Somebody's payment must have not gone through. Pure luck. The ticket was an eticket, so easy to print tons of it, the only proof for an authentic book is the event wristband.

just got one, in the uk

Many thanks to the OP.

Not a massive fan of Elton, but hard to resist at that price.

It took about 20 minutes  for my confirmation e mail to come through, the forwarder will e mail you when it arrives with them and give you shipping option then

There's an option on the site to calculate a shipping quote. You have to make an estimate of the size and weight of the package, but since it's a CD that shouldn't be too difficult.

I used the myukmailbox for the signed Queen CD, I think it was about $20 to ship it over here to USA. They will notify when they receive a package they scan the label and send you multiple reminders too, because the Queen showed up in 2 shipments and I debating leaving the CD there...

I hope they are not over selling.
it's been available for a while now...

He wants that number 1 spot. Might have signed a few for the twitter video then handed over the rest for an employee to sign, can't see Elton signing thousands of these. As for every signed items, if it doesn't sell out quickly at that level of fame, it's fishy.

There is a possibility that the majority of people threw in the towel if they got shut out earlier.

Can’t believe I got one I been refreshing from the beginning every 2 minutes my brain hurts 

got my daughter to order one too for my Australia buddy as he sleeping right now 

Blocking my cards now from buying

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service