We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

https://store.eltonjohn.com/*/The-Lockdown-Sessions/Cold-Heart-PNAU-Remix-Limited-Edition-CD-Single-Art-Card-Signed-By-Elton-John-UK-ONLY/765R19KU000

Jumped on this one like I'd been shot after missing on Grohl yesterday.

Tags: Elton, John

Views: 21357

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The non-full signatures were purchased from his site, but I was so intrigued by the full signature that I bought it on eBay. 

I’ve seen a ton of these authenticated by PSA and JSA… but none by Beckett. What also is interesting, they denied the Dua Lipa signature as well…

Just out of curiosity, I sent that photo of my three Elton signatures to PSA/DNA for a quick opinion… and they also said “not likely genuine”. I know it’s only a quick opinion, but still…

I find it hilarious that I’m seeing several on eBay that were authenticated by PSA…

I was thinking about purchasing a full signature one as well for a while. Decided against it. I do not believe I've ever seen any of these pass a quick opinion. You may have to send it in. Im in the same boat and would love to have some authenticated, but for now, its probably best to sit on these for a while until they get this figured out on their end. They can't authenticate some and not others. Unless someone helped Elton sign a bunch, but I do not see any evidence of that

I agree with you all both fronts, I think the quick opinion is a scam… and I should probably wait a bit to send one in. I might send my full signature in because I’m impatient. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service