We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Be quick these sure to sell out quick 

cheap as 

https://forbiddenplanet.com/332069-mom-mother-of-madness-1-cover-a-...

Views: 10429

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Totally different batch mate she had a separate contract with forbidden planet it’s all good we be fine 

not long now till they ship I can’t wait to see these did you get book B ?

Anyone had shipping confirmation?

Nope

I emailed them they said that there’s a delay as they were signed at the London store and gotta get them and won’t be shipped till next week but the store and the online store are both in London so I don’t understand why it taking so long I’m trying to talk to them but there’s no phone number and they slow at emailing lately lol

I wouldn't think too much of it. She was spotted going into the store in London on July 22nd, so that much is true. Their head office in London might just be an office building. It's possible they have a warehouse outside of the city where real estate is cheaper.

Let's just hope they didn't send it by economy mail and the whole shipment got lost, like what happened with the US Gilmour CDs ;)

My gilmour is on its way now. 1 of 3

Really oh my god that’s nuts 

fingers crossed mate any information I get I’ll post 

They seem to respond to people on Twitter pretty quickly, within a few hours there versus a couple days via email.

So multiple orders to different addresses seemingly being cancelled.

Yeah I have had one cancelled I ordered for a family member to her address in her name 

Yes I ordered one for a friend to her home so

forbidden planet obviously don’t have enough stock if they are tracing IP addresses as it’s not like it was to the same home or name.

Must be did they cancel yours ? 

they left my main book A and B

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service