We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Fake Led Zeppelin Fully signed album up to $7000 on Ebay now with over 100 bids! (sold for $14,911)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/LED-ZEPPELIN-2-VERY-RARE-HAND-AUTOGRAPHED-...

Same seller also has a fake fully signed Pink Floyd LP and a Queen with Bowie signed LP. 

Tags: $14, 911, band-signed, ebay, forgeries, icometherain38, led zeppelin

Views: 1206

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome!!!!

Hahaha

Too cool

Busted !!!!! 

Awesome. Glad you won it and told them to F off. Made me laugh. Love that stuff.

Absolutely, Rick!!!

Made my night.

Also noticed the seller is in South Korea.  

That’s a lot of Kimchi.

Not surprising. Korean companies counterfeited Sony transistor radios when I was a kid.

eBay seem to have kicked this Scammer off, the sad thing is this fraudulent seller  will start up again, probably stealing someone else’s redundant / unused account.

I noticed similar sellers here in the U.K. doing the same , but with classic cars, one in particular - he had 200+ cars for sale Ranging from £5000 To £100000.00 +  each...so Millions of pounds worth of classic cars all on the same account - yes Millions! 

I’d report him, he’d get kicked off, then I’d see he’d start up again - with the same cars listed.... having hacked / stealed  someone else’s account, this happened several times with the same crook over a 2 month period, I got fed up of reporting them in the end as e bay weren’t doing anything! 

Alarmingly eBay do absolutely nothing to try and stop this ridiculous level of fraud, EBay isn’t a safe place to Buy from at all as this thread proves! So as they say Buyer Beware! 

Nick,

You know what the saddest thing is? eBay is better than the vast majority of shopping and auction sites where people can sell autographs. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service