We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Finally got an authentic signed Queen "A Night at the Opera!"

https://www.hugginsandscott.com/cgi-bin/showitem.pl?itemid=48476

I've been looking for an authentic Queen signed "A Night at the Opera" with JSA/PSA/Beckett authentication and not personalized to anyone's name. Extremely challenging to find as there are not many authentic signed copies of this album to begin with and the great majority are personalized. This copy is double signed by Freddie Mercury, which is rare. The only drawback is that it does not include Brian May's signature :( According to Queen expert, Innuendo, this is a promo signing session piece and the reason Brian isn't on it is because of the 2 "A Night at the Opera" signing sessions, Brian had a flare up of his hepatitis and missed one signing session. Other than that it's perfect. Now that I've got it onto the next challenge - getting Brian May's signature added to this masterpiece and completing it! Anyone have any ideas (hopefully post-Covid soon) on how to get Brian's signature? Innuendo told me that Brian does do public signings whenever he has a new book come out. I'll happily pay any price for his book as long as he signs this album! 

Thank you so much for all of your help, Innuendo! Very happy to share this with fellow Queen collectors who will appreciate it.

DP

Views: 709

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the info, Patrick. I just sent you a friend request so that we can speak. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service