We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

The founder of the Marvel Universe, Stan Lee, passed away Monday at age 95.

Along with Jack Kirby, Stan Lee created some of most iconic and enduring figures of the last 60 years: Spider-Man, The Fantastic Four, The Hulk, Thor, Captain America, the X-Men and many more.

Lee himself was a celebrity, often making cameo appearances in Marvel films, and he was a regular on the convention circuit — glad handing, signing autographs and taking photos with fans until the last months of his life.

While Stan Lee signed a multitude of autographs at appearances and through private signings, his enduring popularity makes him a target of forgers. Sadly, with Stan Lee's death, forgery merchants will be hawking their fake autographs in great numbers.

Post Stan Lee autographs you own or are considering buying in this discussion for authenticity opinions from the Autograph Live community.

Tags: Captain America, Fantastic Four, The Hulk, Thor, X-Men, autograph, genuine, memorabia, photo, signed, More…spider-man, stan lee, the

Views: 6153

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Stan Lees are two a penny now Steve, he signed that much, don’t you just authenticate space ? Do you do other authentication 

Hi Steve,

Could you please help this new member on the authenticity of his Stan Lee autographs?

https://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/are-they-really-sig...

Thanks

Hi! Excellent idea this post.

Can you help me with this?

Attachments: No photo uploads here

No way. 

OHHH MY GOD! I want to die. Slowly. Buyed by a family member... Seller seems so profesional...

try and get your money back scarlett

Thanks Michelle, we will try. The item has not arrived yet. 

She is devastated because she bought it for my 5 years son (spiderman number 1 fan). Its a sentimental issue for her, not just the money.

Well, we will find another and ask the experts first. :)

If you show the terms and paperwork we may be able to help you. Sorry this happened.

Thanks Eric. 

Here’s the link. 

https://ebay.us/mjMjUJ

I hope the seller can solve this problem. It seems reputable.  

You have a 14 day Return Policy - starting the 4th of March! Just file a Significantly Not as Described report with eBay. He also sold one in December. You did pay with PayPal, yes?

I am not so sure all his goods are...good.

Yes, via Paypal. 

I suposse the package arrives this week. Then we start the ebay return police like a clock.

Uauh, so it seems there is a lot of people buying forgeries in this shop. :(

Ebay is dangerous for the newer collector and some seasoned collectors too. Collecting autographs can be like learning to play chess. I can show you how to move a peice in a moment (spending $), but to actually play the game takes some time (authenticating, learning the red flags, values, qualities etc).

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service