We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Signed Test Pressing Vinyl and CDs on their website 

https://liferollson.floridageorgialine.com/

Views: 1694

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You're right Brian does look legit. I should be getting mines later on tonight. I'll post it once I get it.

Ozzy had 3 different autopen signatures you will know more when more are displayed

Well I got mine and I am not 100% convinced that this is legit it looks just like the one that I saw on eBay it also looks like the one that they were advertising on the actual website...

This is only the 3rd time this has happened to me. The first time it happened was with Jason Aldean... Then last night with Tate and now this. I'm on a roll here!! I just love paying for fake autographs!  

Yeah now that I look at Tyler , total autopen (at first glance I thought maybe different but just the signatures in different spots). Brian’s two signatures are a really dark thicker pen and both different. And not like the ones I’ve seen from any other posts. So I’m like 50% authentic? Maybe during their spat Brian said screw it I’ll sign some for real? Lol

I’m now convinced they are both autopen, at least mine is. The Brian Kelly on mine has the tell-tale autopen dots and I agree that while there are variations to his signature on these cd’s, mine is identical to one on eBay. I’m satisfied  all of the Tyler Hubbard’s are identical.

FGL are total scumbags. 

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Yes yours looks exactly like every other photo I’ve seen. Mine looks so different for Brian’s. I haven’t seen any that look like mine two signatures 

Yours look good to me and it appears you caught a break with these.  I believe I was one of the few who caught a break with the Mariah Careys.

Now that I think about it, they should be advertised as "chase" autographs - like "Buy Now - One in every 100 will actually be autographed by the band!"

My copy seems to be more above your signature!

Just arrived, what do you all think?? Looks legit to me! 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service