We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Thinking about treating myself this holiday season, and am discussing purchasing these from the seller. Comes with a full BAS letter, but wanted to solicit some more opinions from those who are in the know. I've looked at the Sinatra study, but didn't see much on Sinatra's 70's era signature.

Half od the ticket stub is gone, but from the day and month listed, it appears to be from the Chairman's Friday, October 20, 1978 concert at Radio City Music Hall. The other rat packers would just be a bonus, but scoring a legit Frank on his own ticket stub would be a real nice addition to the collection!

Thanks as always guys!

Views: 280

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

... and closeups of the Sammy & Peter Lawford...

Attachments: No photo uploads here

looks pretty good compared to this construction example. 

maybe you've seen this already?

click to enlarge

No, I hadn't seen that one yet, what a wonderful example! The one I've shown is clearly a little more rushed that this, thought there are many similarities... which would make sense if it were signed that night after his concert. I *LOVE* an item with a great story!

any one else care to chime regarding authenticity opinions on these rat pack signatures? thanks!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service