We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Even though I specialize in John Lennon autographs I do like other figures in music. I bought this Freddie Mercury Autograph at a record show in Florida in early 2019 for cheap due to obvious reasons. Apparently this is an autograph book cover that Freddie signed in 1985 during the Mr. Bad Guy era. I know, he signed the cover and not a page. It was then later cut to fit a frame. The couple selling this also had 2 other queen items with beckett authentication but wanted over $4k each for them.

Views: 244

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This has good characteristics but is odd for a few reasons. Almost looks printed but I suppose it's because it's on what looks like leather. I'd say it's rushed genuine but it's what I'd consider low quality and therefore valued lower. I'd say no more than $700 if that. What book was this signed on?

Fred has signed niche items before. Most notably a pair of glasses, but a book cover is a bit strange. He signed a few queen biography type books but always inside as far as I remember. Oddball item, I'd say.

Anyway, please feel free to reach me at innuendoopinions@gmail.com

I don't get in here very often these days but I do check my emails daily, and I'm always happy to help. 

All the best.

Scratch the book question. Meant delete it, I see that you stated that it was an autograph book. Very strange that he didn't just open it and sign but that's part of that low value imo. Hope this helps 

Thanks innuendo. At least now my mind is at ease. You're the only opinion I really trust 100 percent. I'll contact you if I ever come across a better one for sale.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service