We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Looking to buy Star Wars autographs, or autographs from any of the actors in the Star Wars Universe?  Post photos here for free opinions from some of the most knowledgeable collectors in the hobby. Always free of charge.

If you are on Facebook, join us at Star Wars Autograph Universe for daily discussions, autograph signings and more!

If you would like an official expert opinion, use the Autograph Verification service from SWAU!

Tags: Authenticity Opinions, Autographs, Free, Star Wars

Views: 31886

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh I'm there with you on how blurry it is! I sent a message to the seller asking for a clearer photo. Looking at it now, I feel like I need glasses haha

Hi, I am new to this forum & have only recently started collecting signed photos/posters.  I got this Daisy Ridley signed photo for my birthday this past year & it is certified by PSA/DNA, but after reading on this forum a little bit that nothing is guaranteed (even if it's certified by PSA), so would love to get some opinions on whether or not this is the real deal.  Thank you!

It certainly wasn't among the nicest pieces she signed at the airport last year, but if I remember correctly it was obtained by a very well trusted inperson LA grapher, and witnessed by the rest of the very well trusted LA graphers.

Any chance this John Hollis is real?
Attachments: No photo uploads here
Guys
What do you think of these two please?
Good or bad?
Thanks

They look fine to me.

I was hoping I could get an opinion on my poster, real or fake?
Another photo
And another

Hi Larry,

Unfortunately none of those autographs are real, some of the names are even spelled incorrectly. Happy to help you before you buy your next one though. We've all been burned in the past.

Best,Mike

Thoughts on this from a guy asking about reeve stuff. I told him I'd pass this one along to you guys.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service