We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Looking to buy Star Wars autographs, or autographs from any of the actors in the Star Wars Universe?  Post photos here for free opinions from some of the most knowledgeable collectors in the hobby. Always free of charge.

If you are on Facebook, join us at Star Wars Autograph Universe for daily discussions, autograph signings and more!

If you would like an official expert opinion, use the Autograph Verification service from SWAU!

Tags: Authenticity Opinions, Autographs, Free, Star Wars

Views: 31886

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks.

How about this other Alec Guinness? Allegedly signed 1992 in blue ink.

Attachments: No photo uploads here

A bit crushed to fit in the area provided, but a very nice signature. 

Thank you..

Anyone?

Nothing I would want.

I haven't paid close enough attention to him or his autograph, but there is a serious lack of flow there....looks like someone decided a "d" was needed to make the Adam part seem right.....so they popped it right on top of what was already there.   

Debating between getting one of these. The unfinished one is 8x10 and the finished 11x14.

Bigger and finished is always better than smaller and unfinished is what I always say.

Thanks, Mike. The 11x14 finished one has way better eye appeal, no question. It's also 3x the price of the 8x10 which is why it's tempting to take on the smaller one as a project. The signatures on both look good, right? 

Yup they're fine. Depends on the prices, adding hamill is likely a $150+ endeavor at his next signing, and Fisher is $80+, plus you have to factor in shipping both ways, insurance, all that jazz. Plus you need to hope Fisher doesn't write something stupid like "Mrs. Han Solo" on your OT photo like she did on everyone's stuff at the last OPX signing.

Trust me, I've done a lot of projects and in the end if something is completed already, looks nice, and you like it.. it's usually worth it to not have the hassle.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service