We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Post Prince autographs that have already been discussed on Autograph Live and are widely believed to be genuine. Post them one at a time so members can comment and give their opinions on them.

If doubt arises in one that was previously thought to be authentic by our members, we'll label it as such.

Tags: authentic, genuine, prince autographs, signed

Views: 14928

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

http://www.rrauction.com/bidtracker_detail.cfm?IN=589

24,200- for a bunch of Princes lps and then add bp.  CRAZY!

Holy cow..and that flowered pillow did quite well...3262.!...for a pillow...feel the love

I usually never spend more than $30 for my pillows!

Lol...bogo

What do you think of the auction results Mr Crykin?
The one signed photo with BP sold for about $7100. The poster with BP sold for about $3300. The problem with that poster was the boldness of the signature and its location. Unfortunately, the red ink color blended into the background so that it is very hard to see the signature or really notice it until you are up close. Otherwise, I am confident the poster would have gone for over $5000 for sure, maybe more.

I'm really surprised James, how about you?

Ya man. It's amazing how much his stuff is selling for. It's not leveling off at all. It's continuing to go up and up. I mean $7100 for an 8x10 photo!

I wonder what Prince would think about all this....his musical interpretation would be brilliant no doubt

This is an album I bought from a local seller a while back (after having Roger take a look at it). It's signed by Prince and seven band members (missing Sheila E.).

If anyone has any idea what the record might be worth these days, I'd be interested to know.

That's a NICE Prince autograph, too. It's hard to put a number on it, but I'd say $8,000-$10,000 easy.

Wonderful piece.  Can’t be many of them about.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service