We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

On Ebay at a low price, any opinions?

Views: 4000

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You are good.

These things shouldn't be a secret. It costs buyers thousands and thousands when certain sellers know they're not good.
You said in another thread that Epperson certified it?

Ballroom, did you notice that the start of the "O" is higher on the concert program than on the postcard? Otherwise exactly identical, as you say.

Yes, I did notice that afterwards. There is indeed that very subtle difference between the two.

A signed Beatles postcard from 1964 is up for auction in an online sale at Lelands, with bidding at $12,636 ahead of the July 17 closing date.

The band signed it at the Deauville Hotel in New York, where they stayed after their legendary appearance on the Ed Sullivan Show on February 9.

signed postcard Beatles
The Beatles signed the postcard while staying at the Deauville Hotel in February 1964

They went on to play a show at the hotel ballroom a week later.  

Lelands comments: "This is a postcard from the hotel signed with four perfect signatures on the verso. Graded a PSA/DNA Mint 9, it is one of the finest Beatles signed pieces you will ever see.

"The lucky recipient knew what he or she had, adding tiny little postage stamp photos and clipping of 'The Beatles'. Simply Beatle-riffic."

I should add that this article is from 2015.

I'll usually buy from Tracksuk or buy from collectors that have bought directly from Caiazzo/ tracks to save myself a big headache. Sure you may pay top dollar but having piece assurance that the items are genuine hand signed by, The Beatles, Jimi Hendrix exp or Stones is important.

The best thing about Autograph live is there are some serious collectors and being in the company of like minded people is great!

Tracks could really use a hyphen in their eBay name.

Haha. It definetly could be read as track suk. :)

Good fakes and forgeries can take a while before they're discovered. You have to see a number of examples in most cases, especially the way autographs are often authenticated today.

Authentication could significantly improve with the right systems and technology in place.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service