We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

On Ebay at a low price, any opinions?

Views: 4003

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Interesting in a bad bad way. Perhaps a source of these manufactured fakes is close at hand.

Change the ink color use different parts of genuine signatures to create a new composite and see how many you can sell before anyone catches on.

This is looking like the tip of the iceberg.

I wonder if my John. Paul and Pete signed card with the exact same cut signatures that BallroomDays67 found is also part of this deception. If you saw mine in person you would be hard pressed to say it was not genuine.
I used to own that Feb 64 card with the John shown above. I couldn't get anyone other than PSA to certify it. I got rid of it because I couldn't keep it knowing the experts wouldn't touch it. Since then, there are quite a few sets like this one including a signed PPM and a Meet the Beatles LP. There appears to be a single source of all of these reproductions. I don't trust any COA other than Tracks or Caiazzo.

Wasn't it encapsulated by PSA?

Yes. But it was sent in bulk by a semi known dealer who has had several questionable items deemed authentic by PSA (and now Beckett since it's the same guy).
Here's the PPM

Here's the Meet

THAT ^ is why I will only buy Beatles items with only Caiazzo or Tracks...(Maybe Perry Cox)

Do TPAs authenticate items that have already been encapsulated by another TPA?

Ryan,

Did the other authenticators say why they declined it? Do you have a copies of the Meet the Beatles and Please Please Me?

No, they just said they couldn't write one for it. I later found out that they determined a new forger was in the mix

How did you find that out?

I am good at pestering. I couldn't figure out why the top guys had no interest in clearly beautiful items. He finally told me.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service