We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Lots of options at low prices, but hurry!

https://halseyshop.com/

Views: 8294

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Side note on these - she's signing them with her real name (Ashley).

I heard back from Universal Music Group. Same generic response everyone gives. And yes, I confirmed my cancelation with them.

Madorne (uMusic Customer Care)

Jan 20, 4:42 PM EST

Hi Travis,

Thanks for reaching out to us, and thanks for being a fan.

All autographed items are signed by the artist. Please note that we do not provide certificates of authenticity unless otherwise stated. Our apologies for any inconvenience!

Please confirm whether you would like to cancel your order.

Please feel free to contact us with any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you for your patience and support,
Madorne + uMusic Customer Care

I requested a cancellation Friday, and when they came back to me with a similar email yesterday, I, for some reason, decided to hang onto my order. It seems like the problems were that first autopenned batch from UMG UK. That being said, the problem remaining is that 1) There are autopenned items in the mix and 2) there IS a Halsey autopen machine.

I'd actually feel better if Halsey or UMG at least addressed the autopen issue.

Good luck to you and everyone who sticks with it. The longer it takes for them to ship the orders out, the more likely you guys will be getting the real deal. If that happens I'll probably spend about $150 on ebay for a real vinyl. The worst part for me in this whole deal is seeing all those teenage kids on Twitter being so proud to have an autograph of their favorite artist. Just disgusting.

Well, if you pick up that latest CD she's offering, I'm thinking it's a whole lot less likely there's an "Ashley" autopen out there.

They finally canceled my order. I had to ask them three times before I actually got the confirmation. I'm NEVER EVER dealing with Universal Music again.

Devin (uMusic Customer Care)

Jan 24, 2:50 PM EST

Hi Travis,

We have refunded and canceled your order! Please allow 3-10 business days for this transaction to appear in your account.

Thank you for your patience and support,
Devin + uMusic Customer Care

Oddly enough, the UK store took a couple days longer to respond but didn't try to talk me out of the cancellation. Possibly because they were the prime culprits.

Well, she just posted this update on her Instagram stories about a half hour ago.

Anyone get their Halsey signed vinyl yet?  I've emailed them a few times and just get the run around.  The release date was January 17th

Mike

I don't think anyone has. I believe there *may* have been a merch vendor switch, which could be why UMG is even less helpful than usual (if that's even possible).

Looks like a few fans received their signed CDs yesterday, and they seem alright this time. saw a few of them posted on Twitter yesterday, and they're all different.

Did any of them get an e-mail with a tracking # or did they just show up

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service