We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Some of you know me, and from what I understand, someone caught selling yet another bad Ford autograph has once again, decided to spout off at the mouth. Claims that I am a dealer and I only tell unsuspecting autograph buyers that their item is fake so that I can sell my own Harrison Fords. Again I am hearing claims that the likely supplier of the forgeries is the true expert on Harrison Ford autographs.

Side note the seller sent me a friend request message yesterday with the single question about if I knew a particular collector. In my world this says plenty, and likely tells me where the piece originated.

When I tell people that I track the sale of Harrison Ford autographs, I am not kidding around, I watch sales here, I watch sales on rebelscum and on ebay and other online auction sites.

Who signed them? Who is the forger? I am not going to play games and point fingers, nor will I even guess if the supplier is the forger, all I can do is put together where they came from.   

I will give the people that have had these in their possession, that courtesy. They can come clean about where they got them as the "in-person" and "private signing" stories fall apart.

This is the same courtesy I tried to provide to Marc Moser, the last guy caught in a huge Ford Forgery mess. He decided to drag my name thru the mud for a few months as well, but by doing that he just shot himself in the foot. People will wake up sooner or later, and the truth does come out.   

I present these images to you, again supplying the signatures and letting the people on this forum and others as judge, you decide the truth. You will also be the deciding factor if these autograph professionals keep their reputations or if they have earned brand new ones.

Every item below has been tracked to the most recent seller, and through his own admission the source of the autographs, I will also include items sold elsewhere by the supplier who admitted on these very pages to supplying some of these.

The pattern is pretty clear to me.

As for the recent claims about me being a dealer, out to only hurt other peoples supposedly reputable business.

Please keep in mind, that anyone that has purchased anything at all from me in the past 5 years has approached me. When they do I usually point them in other directions and offer to authenticate (for free) any item they ask about, from any other source.

Tags: Ford, Han, Harrison, Indiana, Jones, Solo, Star, Wars

Views: 44928

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Over time this seller has attracted my attention on a number of items but I am uncomfortable with his/her stuff. Now if I pull up an item being offered by them I just move on.

I think if you have read anything on this site you would know the answer to that question. Just by looking at the TPA sticker.

A Keith Richards with a "Global" sticker. I shudder. No avoid.

Pete has been a great friend who has helped me avoid some major potholes and grab some great deals. In my opinion, he is the most generous and trustworthy voice in this hobby we all love.

Thank you Pete.

Since tom blocked me on Facebook for exposing his con I will leave this here for Tom Aldridge of Mmoa autographs

No agenda involved,the fact is not only,did the man disappear as soon as Bendu got on the scene from AML and there is scores of Info on rebel scum all about it,all forgery sellers run with the same MO and try to discredit the one doing the work to help clean things up,furthermore Peter does not work for PSA or Jsa and has never swayed me away from an authentic purchase..Even when it's one that's authentic and really sloppy he would encourage to find a better piece!!!So with that being said,good luck we are onto it and I will personally go out of my way like I do with other areas of expertise to keep this crap out of collectors hands.

Tom was banned from the FB group, I know he is also a member here as well under MMOA-autographs so buyer beware.

I have not posted in a discussion on this site for a VERY long time, but after hearing about this, simply had to wade in on this one !

Pete is BY FAR the most authoritive and informative person regards Harrison Ford autographs that I have ever come across, and there is not another person on this planet other than Harrison himself that I would trust more to authenticate - and even more importantly, debunk - an autograph.

Consulting Pete has personally saved me quite a bit of cash over the years and I know there are dozens if not hundreds of collectors can say the same. If reputations were built of mountains, then Pete Chuka would be known as Everest instead of Bendu.

' Nuff said - PERIOD !

+1

I was in search of a REAL Harrison Ford and Pete was very, very helpful in helping me obtain one.

Thanks Pete for all that you do sir.

Mark 

It's all about respect in this hobby, help people, and tell the truth.....it doesn't matter if they want an item you have or if they want an opinion on someone else's item.

Play fair and offer what you may have in the price range they may be looking (if they ask,) and if they like something offered by someone other than you.....it's not personal.  

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service