We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hi everyone. I bought a a Temple of Doom poster about 15 years ago signed by Harrison Ford & Steven Spielberg at an estate sale. The poster was rolled up & stored in a tube. Obviously no COA. It looks like both signed using a silver paint pen. Hoping someone with knowledge of these signatures can give me an opinion on them both. Thanks!

Tags: Ford, Harrison, Spielberg, Steven

Views: 3450

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Steiger must've stayed at a Holiday Inn last night.
I'm sorry but most actors/actress....actually every single one I've encountered from the late 80's to early 00's never signed multiples. They had the biggest egos of any entertainer I had ever met..athletes, etc. So I know I might be stirring the pot but I've never seen an actor sign 20 autos for one person let alone one athlete sign 20 autos for the same person. Just my experience as others could be different. But he(ford) was and still is a star and the amount of people that had to always ask him for an auto everywhere he went had to be insane!

The only people I've ever seen sign over 10 autos at a time were athletes I knew or were getting paid to sign. Like magic Johnson doing a signing here in 2006 where you had to buy a pair of his brand shoes to receive an auto. Who would pass up a chance to buy a $40 pair of shoes to get his auto? No one I know as we all were buying 10 pairs! Which meant 10 autographs!

Again just my experience! But just like getting stuff authenticated..it's a subjective matter! One says yes while another says no!

Unfortunately, it seems everything this guy has said on these boards now becomes a huge questionmark.

In the same way you had numerous Roger Waters signed pieces?
You said to me in private you "buy and sell" and on the forum you said you had Waters 17 times on his last tour alone. And then when I ask if you have one for sale you avoid the question and you only have one fully PF signed piece for sale.
Strange things to say the least :-).

My post was very relevant for this thread.

Strange way of interpretating our conversation you have. I asked in my first message literally if you had a Waters signed LP. You replied that the only thing you sell was a fully signed PF book (then you said something about a schmuck and 5 grand which I didn't understood, English is not my mothertongue :-)). Then I answered this was way too expensive so I have to look elsewhere. No more, no less. Not meant to be rude there. You are not going to lose sleep because I'm gonna look elsewhere I assume.

I asked if you sell something because you are collecting Waters for years you said and had him 17 times the last tour alone. So since I might be looking for a new Waters signed LP I thought about you, seems kinda logical. Why not reply you have like 5 or something items you want to sell? You buy and sell you said but must be to friends only then and not on ebay or elsewhere online. 

You juggle with numbers and brag like if you're having tea with the celebs in their backyard every week.

You start a thread in 2013 saying you are a beginner, now this appears to be a joke. Strange way of introducing yourself.

You had Ford hundreds of times, now you only have 2 left. You must be quite rich by now. You say this is an awful piece but the experts say it's real.

I asked about your "OG" comment (that is was too clean) in my thread on the Roger Waters sig but you didn't answer anymore (could be because you check out emails for following threads, don't know). I still see clear similarities between my sig and some genuine ones you posted. 

I can't help but feeling there is a lot "talking the talk", but not a lot of "walking the walk".

Allright N. Steiger, thx for your answer, "case" closed for me. I'm always a bit suspicious in the autograph world but that's not that bad I think :-).
And indeed, I haven't chased down celebs for an autograph, barely have the time for that and Belgium isn't the best place for that too :-).
Steiger did i mention ebay in my comment? Sorry but its odd how things went from I know nothing to now a dealer but have a day job and now you've been to LA and sold autos? I Don't know you and really don't care Steiger but you are actually promoting yourself by saying your a dealer(whether you provide your info or not) and what's the point of testing the site? If you have nothing to hide then why were you hiding and lying from the get go? As far as your employer probably something connected to autographs or authenticating, idk? Or your the helper?? I'm sure I can google your name which probably isn't even real and you won't pop up via a site like this. People pay to be on the top in a google search..I did it for my job, so I know! Totally understand the wife not knowing to a degree but if everything is over and signed I'm pretty sure the divorce is over and she cannot come after you anymore, especially if she already got everything which for some dumb reason they always side with the woman but if she cheated, idk, your deal and sorry to hear that!

But lying from the get go to "test the site" seems fishy to me!!! Lying period brings up huge question marks and your excuses wouldn't ease my mind if I was looking to buy something from you!

strike 1

The letters are not jagged in any way.

strike 2

the F in Ford is not correct

strike 3

Even in all your authentic examples the H and A in Harrison don't overlap.

Your out!!!!

We are still waiting on your 20 years worth of in-person Fords, and all you keep doing is flapping your typing fingers.

want more?

Strike 4

The slash inder the ford in in the wrongs spot and is very odd in relation regardless.

strike 5

The bottom part of the F is like a tear drop. If every example you kindly showed us the left side forms a soft point.

Should I keep going?

The reason PSA wouldn't authenticate is because it's not real. Don't tell him otherwise.

Keep flappin'.

PSA will pass that Ford, of that there is no doubt.  

Still waiting. 

The joke is that you've already been busted as a fraud on here being the fact that you are an admitted novice. That alone is enough to disqualify you from any other conversation regarding this subject. It doesn't mean you aren't incapable of making an opinion, however your thoughts regarding PSA and this matter are clearly unjustified. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service