We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I am just posting to see if anyone has heard from Roger Epperson lately.  I submitted an item for quick opinion about a week and a half ago but have not heard anything from him.  Just hope everything is OK with him. 

Views: 356

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I had a reply from him on a quickopinion last friday, so no worries :-)

Hi TW,

I saw where Roger posted earlier today i believe. I would suggest emailing him at his business address, and also sending him a message here on AML. One should get through for sure.

Take Care

Carl

I have had no luck contacting him either through instant messaging or friending him so I ended up having PSA authenticate my Elvis Presley for me.

You can just go to his webpage and find his e-mail there. The paypal-payment are there also.

http://rogerepperson.com/

I had a quick-opinion from him this week.

I heard from Roger this morning about the guitar I submitted for quick opinion.  Thanks to the board for the response and Thanks to Roger for his service.

Sorry for any delays, I have been all over the board this week with different projects.

Roger

No problem Roger.  I know you are usually very quick to reply so I was just hoping everything was ok with you.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service