We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I have attached photos of my 1963 Beatles  promo card signed at the party held for the The Beatles the day after their historic Hollywood Bowl concert on the 23rd August 1964. Only John and Ringo have signed it. But still a treasured historical item now in NZ. Fab4collectables have sold a fully signed promo card from the same day and place. Are there any more out there ? 

Tags: 1964, 24TH, AUGUST

Views: 886

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Were there different Beatles fan club cards for the US market at that time? It's something I should know after all these years, but I don't.

Steve I believe there was not different cards , I think Derek Taylor just brought over the cards from UK

The collarless suit card was the last promo card issued...and they were used in the UK

in 1963...and the US throughout 1964. The fan club then sent out the first name auto pen signed cards until 1968...

Wrong ed Sullivan had photos of many celebrities 

Thank's for the interesting facts on these autographs. Always good to know when and where Beatles autographs were signed. Especially a significant time such as the Hollywood Bowl Concert.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service