We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Got this stupidly from someone on eBay with a 4,000 + positive reviews and no negative feedback. Auto was Not authenticated. Says he got it signed in person at an airport while Shady was walking and it’s a huge poster too.. It’s sorta sloppy the signature I mean. Any comments would be great! Thanks everyone 

Views: 1206

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

gidez32  has a star and no negative reviews whatsoever and sells autographs for a living... 

For $10 you can get a Bickett Quick Opinion. Worth your peace of mind, IMO. Roger Epperson does Quick Opinions as well for $15.

https://www.beckett-authentication.com/services/signature-review

https://rogerepperson.com/

Thanks Joe!

I went with roger... He seems more on the right side of the music industry and not sports. Will post his analysis when I get it! 

A wise good choice. Yes, please post his response. 

Will do it! The seller of the poster just emailed me saying he has a coa but his ex gf had it at her house and she is crazy and didn’t wanna even speak to her but now he is getting it for me because I said man I think this is fake I need proof or something showing it’s legit or I’m requesting a refund. Depending on roger’s analysis will decide whether it’s getting sent back to seller. 

More story. Ask him who issued the certificate.

Here is an example from the PSA Facts page. I am going with forgery for yours...the slants are backward, very different.

He is mailing it and also sending me a copy via email tonight. Will post it here. Shady has changed his signature over the years this signature was 10 years ago. Sorry, I know I should just say it’s fake but grasping at straws. 

Does this sticker mean anything? Bottom right of poster couldn’t find anything search wise. He is sending me coa in 15-30 min. He’s east coast so he was still working. 

I think it is a harbinger of things to come :( 

I will stick around to see it. This is the first Eminem autograph I have ever seen but I do not have high hopes :(

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service