We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I redesigned the navigation menu and put a version in place that's 80% finished. Please post your complaints here.

Right now groups and photos are under the MORE tab, but that will change tonight or so. I want to keep the menu in one row for computers and space is limited.

TOWN SQUARE replaces HOME and the old FORUMS tab. The logo and most top-level tabs go to the homepage.

I'm adding a lot of new forums. You can follow any forum you want so you're notified of new discussions by clicking the Follow link at the bottom of each forum's main page. You're just notified of discussions. You won't get replies unless you're participating in a discussion or clicked that particular discussion to follow it.

More to come but it's 3 AM here.

See you later today!

Steve

Views: 642

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like the fact that it is much more streamlined.  Your hard work is very much appreciated, Steve.

Would like one page that shows new threads from ALL forums all on one. This site used to do that when you clicked on Forums -- it didn't always - but had been using it that way over the summer. It makes it easy to see if there is something new of interest from any of the forums without going into each, if you are just looking at the site for casual reading / learning.

+1

+2

I can put that back in. I thought most people used the new forum posts and activity feed for that.

+3

+1

The central forums app is under Site Central.

PERFECT! :)

Excellent! Thanks for all the hard work Steve!

Were we able to access that in the past with View All, or did View All always list Categories?  Regardless, this is better.

Mike,

You can choose whether you want to see them by category or discussion. And then you can choose whether you want to see them by latest discussion or latest reply.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service