We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hi fellow autograph collectors!

I really don't know the best way to become "friends" with as many of you as possible? If you see this message I hope you'll add me as a friend here!

I invite you to take a look at the photos I’ve added! And, I'm happy to report I'll soon have a short documentary about my autograph collection with my guest, dealer, and long time friend, Myron Ross of www.HerosAndLegends.net , and who’s now the authenticator on the TV show "Beverly Hills Pawn"

Tags: Invite

Views: 2283

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

All those band signed completes on heroes and legends are forgeries, but I'll assume my opinion doesn't count because I didn't take the time to print myself a forensic examination certificate.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll be very cautious in the future!

That's funny about you not taking the time to print yourself a "forensic examination certificate.

At least that kind of credientals can be checked out and that sort of certification "Forensic Examinors Certification" can be taken away.

I think it's pretty well known that LOA are not held in very high regard, at all, even from the like of some of the "big guns" like PSA/DNA...

http://haulsofshame.com/blog/?p=26228

I've always been very glad that I've had the opportunity to get "in person" autographs, and get to meet and work with the likes of Orson Welles, Charlton Heston, Dolly Parton, Gregory Peck, Warren Beatty, Ronald Reagan, Evel Kinevel, Woody Allen and the list goes on and on, including Walt Disney, Truman Capote, and Dizzy Gillespie and even getting O.J. Simpson's when I had a "permanent seat" at the O.J. Civil trial. This in addition to being lucky enough to be on the set of the final show of M*A*S*H and getting the cast's signatures on that final script. I've been a very lucky guy! As they say, and I agree: : "Buyer Beware."

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Mr. Hallowes, why are you here?

I don't think it's well known at all, PSA is the most respected authenticator in the hobby. Sure they make mistakes, everyone does, but if I wanted to write an article that compiles all the mistakes that forensic examiners make I would be writing it for 10 years.

What exactly is your motive here? Sign up for an account, announce you're best friends with a well known supplier of forgeries, bash third party authenticators and try to make friends with people that actually care about this hobby? Hard to believe you're legit in any way, sorry.

The battle never ends. Good luck "Jim".

Jim Hallowes is his real name. I think he may just be mislead.

Maybe, Steve.

The majority of so-called collectors are mislead by that "Forensic Bullcrap."

You are so right. Jim has been a member for a couple years and I feel he's legit...just mislead in this case.

Here is the Beverly Hills Pawn episode where Myron Ross "authenticates" this Beatles LP.  Ready for a laugh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvI-c7lJmlU

what a joke. did you see what he was using as exemplars?  they looked nothing like these signatures, which he authenticate in the hundreds.  all the same style.

Do you think the "LA Forgers" did the Something New LP Myron authenticated?

All there autographs are fake. Great for the dinner collection.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service