We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I'm trying to find a Blink 182 Autograph (Especially Tom)

Hi Guys, I hope I am doing this right. Its my 1st post.

I am on the hunt for a Blink autograph on something I can frame up for my wife as a present. They are her childhood favorite band and one year for her birthday I told her I was going to make her a frame containing all of their CD's and a poster. Now 11yrs on (typical me) I'm making some moves on it without her knowing and I would love to source a legitimate signature or signatures to go along with it. I'm interested in more music and sports related signatures in the future for my bar area also so I have joined this forum due to being worried about purchasing from the wonderful world of ebay. What's my best bet?

P.s....I have had a good read through current Blink related posts and it seems that RYAN is the resident "Blink Guy" so if you read this mate and have anything to sell or can point me in the right direction, I would be most appreciative.

Views: 246

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Anybody????

Recall seeing fully signed Blink 182 cover in here. 

Thanks Eric, I think that's the one I have already offered to buy but am not getting a response.

If memory serves it is a good piece. 

E~

I've now been in contact with Seamus (The Seller) and he is looking into postage costs for me. Thanks to your comment I decided to go back and private message him and now are sorting out some details. Cheers.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service