We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hi everybody, 

I haven't posted since 2013, but I studied these forums because as a fan I would love to own a real MJJ autograph. I really need some help. I tried several times on my own, being pretty well prepared, but I failed. 

First of all I would like to thank everyone in here. My visits have been really educating. I would especially like to thank steve for running this place and Wascher and Lizzie for the excellent work they did for the Michael Jackson Fan Community and the autograph world in general. 

I hardly ever post on these forums, I've read all the extensive topics on Michael Jackson fakes, the juliens disaster and the Michael jackson artwork topics from beginnging to end included. I've been looking for a real Michael Jackson autograph some time now. Back in 2013 I was stupid enough to by some fakes and because back than I didn't had enough money to spent on an autograph I stopped looking. Now since a couple of months I picked up my search. Although I learnt alot from Wascher through this forum, I can now spot the obvious fake, but I still can't recognise the good forgeries from the real autograph. 

So I ended up buying some fakes the last couple of months. Last purchase I was really sure I finally had a real MJJ sig. It truned out to be a copy. I will post on that matter in a separate thread so this copied signature is well documented. Hopefully it will protect people in the future. I found it on several items, although it really looks as if it is handwritten. It fooled several people whit exeperience and knowledge. 

So honestly, as a fan all I want is one real MJJ sig. Once I have that I will leave the world of autographs, cause what a snake pit it turned out to be. The only positive thing about me buying fakes... They will get trashed and can never be sold again. 

But honestly, it's nog my hobby. I find it rather stressfull really. I really want a authentic MJJ, but can you ever be sure?

Anyway, what do you guys think?

MJJ signature

Kind regards, 

Lucas

Tags: Jackson, Michael

Views: 551

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you so much Steve for giving your opinion. 

I really appreciate it!

This is an example of MJ's quickie signature. It's the one he signs at album releases and meet and greets. See video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaSuFQcH2e4

Thank you for this, 

I'm still learning! 

So this is probably how the BAD vinyl was signed, right? The Dancing Machine looks a bit that way as well though. 

Thnx!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service