We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Iconic Auctions offering David Gilmour *COPIED* Signature - BAS Authenticated

Would like to expose another Gilmour autograph, this time coming from our friends at Iconic Auction. Currently listed is a cassette 'signed' by David Gilmour of Pink Floyd.

Problem is that the signature matches identically to a cut offered on this site a few years ago that was previously certed by PSA. After examining the cassette, there are some oddities in ink which make me believe that the signature from Iconic is a copy from the original offered here. You be the judge.

Yet again, another BAS blunder - in my opinion of course.

Iconic Auction:

http://iconicauctions.com/Pink_Floyd__David_Gilmour_Signed__Obscure...

Autograph Live

https://live.autographmagazine.com/group/free-autograph-buy-sell-tr...

Views: 5559

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Keh

Ray

Zeeee

Holy crap man!!!!! 

Just so it’s not pick on BAS day. I’ve made claims that PSA made me the same offer to come authenticate my stuff for dirt cheap. The stuff this spring grapher had done was very questionable. Most of the signatures he had done should have been kicked back. So bad there was no way they should have passed. He couldn’t sell them so he had a buddy at PSA authenticate them all. Zero rejections. I’ll look for pictures he had done. I have them somewhere too. He always seemed to get players the same days we were all out and either they didn’t sign or we never saw them. Would try and sell them to the spring tourists. Claimed he got Koufax at Dodger training when he went to the bathroom. Nobody else in the park saw him. The crowd would have ran after him like always. Signature was awful but passed. Hmmmm.

Keep it coming, Sir. Much appreciated.

If you pay for this I wouldn’t send it to Beckett for authentication. 50/50 at best that they get it right

Love it - joke as it was. Great...composition.

Aaaahahaja 

He looks like a homeless person

This s*** is great, what a bunch of f*u*c*k*n’ crooks!

Uhuh

PIECE

OF 

SHHHHHHHH

Oh sorry I didn't finish haha

I hope you are reading all this SG

And I hope new people to this autograph collectors union are reading this and learning

Transparency... 

Ha

Ya isn't that a Presidential joke? 

So to keep this updated. I opened a refund and it was accepted, I shipped the item today. I shipped the item for less than a 3rd of what they charged for shipping and that included tracking and insurance for up to $1500. Ebay claims that I'll be refunded for both the item and shipping to me and they'll ask the seller to pay for the refund shipping. Let's see what happens next. I'll keep updating here.

I'm also happy to see that this started a great discussion on Beckett and PPC. Hopefully this will show up higher up on Google now on relevant searches!

Well done Alexander! It should work out fine :)

Good for you Alexander. Hope it works out and you get refunded in full.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service