We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 28050

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I never noticed that, and I'm guessing a lot of people didn't But you are 100% correct. I specifically wanted the Pettibon art and not the Mick Rock so I ordered 2 cd cards and 2LPs with the poster. Neither order has shipped. I had been hoping that the LP's with poster maybe wouldn't be so folded like the cds were since the package will be bigger, but the pic definitely shows those lines. But still hoping for 12 squares and not 24!

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1052/0910/products/092922_IggyPop...

There is no way they would they fold them before they were signed right? So I'm actually shocked that someone at Warner was smart enough to put the pic up with the folds. That should be their defense to complaints right there. Still annoying though.

I’ve seen photos of eBay listings with the signed Pettibon LP posters. They are only folded in half.

Don't get my hopes up!

Anybody else not had their US CDs shipped yet?? 

I have my Iggy origami but no CD?! :(

Not as of yet

I wrote them about 3 weeks ago asking if they were going to either send us the missing signed cd, or refund us eventually and they never responded.

I have not received anything - no signed poster, no CD.  Nothing.

That sucks, you in the UK? 

I started a paypal claim on the vinyl. They canceled and refunded the cd part of my order but I never heard anything on the vinyl and didn't get an answer via email.

I'll be doing the same with my Vinyl order if I don't get a reply from them in the next few days !

Does anybody know if the Signed LP's and Posters have been shipped from the US yet ?

I've not had a shipping notification and can't see my order on the history although I had an e mail notification for the order?

Yes i had a shipping e mail from the US store to the UK about 5 days ago but nothing has arrived yet 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service