We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Interpunk purchases for Red Hot Chili Peppers Return Of The Dream Canteen

I feel its best for all of us who ordered through Interpunk to have a separate organized post related to our purchases with Interpunk.

https://www.interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=255187

I've created this thread because of the countless amount of reviews for Interpunk, spanning many years, of customers not receiving their items. If they are lucky enough to ever receive a reply, they are given bogus store credit which causes another runaround. However, there have been a few instances reported where customers do end up receiving their items but usually not without a fight. I feel its best to band together as a community, everyone who made this purchase, please contribute with a post to show how strong we are to aid in this potential fight. My plan is to have something in place to show Interpunk that we will not stand for this. I will contact them and send a direct link to this thread once there is activity. I suggest everyone do the same

Please  reserve this thread for ONLY Interpunk concerns

Views: 4038

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is a screenshot

I have ordered but stating held for review. Have emailed in hope they respond but nothing as yet!

Sorry, what's stating held for review?

good question, I logged into my account with them and order status states, On Order (Expected in stock near release date). 

After calling around to local record stores trying to find these, I found that most record shops placed an order for the signed version of the cds to sell in their stores, but never received them. It may be the same case for Interpunk. I doubt they received any and now we are stuck in limbo with them holding our money

Has anyone tried contacting them about it yet or still waiting in hopes that they will.ship?

I’m just waiting it out hoping it will eventually ship 

In not too sure but thats what it states

I have logged in to the site today (16 Oct) and it states "On Order (Expected in stock soon)" and says the order is processing.  No emails to the contrary so I guess I will give it a few weeks before I pull the plug and lodge complaint with  Paypal.

wondering if anyone's heard anything and if not, how long you plan to wait until filing a claim? 

I haven't, I plan on waiting at least a month from the date I ordered it.

yeah, I may only give it a few more days if I don't hear anything since judging by past feedback it's obviously a scam. they would have had these by now if they were getting them. i saw someone say that he offered someone store credit on Facebook which I have no interest in, but this should be covered with Paypal right? 

I'm not waiting. I'll be filing something with PayPal when I get some time. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service