We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Interpunk purchases for Red Hot Chili Peppers Return Of The Dream Canteen

I feel its best for all of us who ordered through Interpunk to have a separate organized post related to our purchases with Interpunk.

https://www.interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=255187

I've created this thread because of the countless amount of reviews for Interpunk, spanning many years, of customers not receiving their items. If they are lucky enough to ever receive a reply, they are given bogus store credit which causes another runaround. However, there have been a few instances reported where customers do end up receiving their items but usually not without a fight. I feel its best to band together as a community, everyone who made this purchase, please contribute with a post to show how strong we are to aid in this potential fight. My plan is to have something in place to show Interpunk that we will not stand for this. I will contact them and send a direct link to this thread once there is activity. I suggest everyone do the same

Please  reserve this thread for ONLY Interpunk concerns

Views: 4062

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

good idea!, maybe if enough people file a complaint around the same time, they wont ignore it

You can also file a complaint to the FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center. This “business” should be shut down - https://www.ic3.gov/Home/ComplaintChoice

also self explanatory but I was given an error on submission for the website provided.. you should copy and paste the exact link I posted for this item, a basic interpunk.com will not work

my choices were:

Online shopping

a problem with an online purchase or sale (but the other option might also work since they used to be reputable. It may be a company run by someone else now using Interpunks name??)

date paid for me was Sept 20th

everything else is self explanatory. There is a comment section where I basically said this was a popular item posted on a forum for a large community and everyone was scammed. we found their Facebook page and I stated there have been complaints where it seems this has been going on for years. 

I hit submit. complaint was logged and they also gave me this link to file a claim with your states attorney general

https://www.consumerresources.org/file-a-complaint/

I know its a lot of work but if you have the time, try to get it done so no one else gets hurt in the future. There is no reason a site like this should still exist in 2022

Awesome, I made a report as well.

We can also report it to BBB Scam Tracker - https://www.bbb.org/scamtracker/reportscam

Good job Landon.. this is all a very good start. We have to do something. Its obvious this has been going on for years and it will continue for many more years until someone finally stops it

it seems like it's been posted somewhere on here before but I just read that it is run by one guy named Bob and with all the negative comments about him I think it's much more likely that he would be one that would throw them on eBay for $100+ rather than sell them to us for $20,  I'm not sure but I think Paypal should refund our money if he doesn't ship them even if he has some store credit policy. 

I agree, but what's stopping him from doing both? take our money and also sell on ebay. I'm glad we have paypal protection

side note, I tried to log in to my account with them. I was able to log in the other day but it seems it doesn't exist any longer and I am now unable to log in

I was able to log in earlier today but after I sent him a message saying I needed a shipping estimate or I would file a claim, then all of a sudden it wouldn't let me log in anymore. he's intentionally ignoring and blocking us

Interesting. is anyone else able to log in now? Hopefully this will become his worst mistake.. maybe hes starting to feel some pressure. It doesnt matter. we all have email records. 

I can still log in, for now at least. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service