We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Interpunk purchases for Red Hot Chili Peppers Return Of The Dream Canteen

I feel its best for all of us who ordered through Interpunk to have a separate organized post related to our purchases with Interpunk.

https://www.interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=255187

I've created this thread because of the countless amount of reviews for Interpunk, spanning many years, of customers not receiving their items. If they are lucky enough to ever receive a reply, they are given bogus store credit which causes another runaround. However, there have been a few instances reported where customers do end up receiving their items but usually not without a fight. I feel its best to band together as a community, everyone who made this purchase, please contribute with a post to show how strong we are to aid in this potential fight. My plan is to have something in place to show Interpunk that we will not stand for this. I will contact them and send a direct link to this thread once there is activity. I suggest everyone do the same

Please  reserve this thread for ONLY Interpunk concerns

Views: 4041

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

could you take a screenshot just in case.. even though it probably wont have any extra info. Dont post it on here. just for your records 

Will do!

all completed.. took a bit of time to get these all done but just fill in the required info.. you can leave a lot blank.. its probably more important to get the complaint logged rather than have all the info you can possibly provide

Thanks for helping out and getting the ball rolling.. with years of complaints logged and this company still in business, we either do something about Interpunk now, or nothing will ever happen

Found on Reddit that “Bob’s” “business email” is Interpunkbob@gmail.com

Sorry in advance for this long reply. I know this is an Autograph forum but I have to expose this scummy scammer. Bob AKA Robert R Schermerhorn the leader of Interpunk is very much a scammer, as we all guessed. There's no way to get your money back other than filing a claim through PayPal. DO NOT cancel on the Interpunk website as it will give you store credit that you can do nothing with other than ordering things that they don't have any stock of (not like they have any stock at all). "Bob" doesn't even have enough money to pay his $1800 a month rent, which he made a GoFundMe for claiming that he got "kicked out due to his Pigeon obsession", so he definitely doesn't have enough money to run a business anymore. He has over 4 different addresses listed for his no longer running business (that is claimed to make 5 million dollars a year), and he didn't think anyone would notice. He has been going by "Bob" ever since he made his Youtube channel in 2008 (which is still up). I posted all of the links and emails below. Please don't send hate to him even though he is a scammer. Feel free to add on if I missed something. Maybe Interpunk can finally be taken down after all of these years of scamming. Thanks to Jason H for helping!

interpunkbob@gmail.com
bob@screechingweasel.com
creechingweasel@mindspring.co

Reddit comment from someone that used to work at Interpunk

Interpunk Reviews #1

Interpunk Reviews #2

Interpunk Reviews #3

Interpunk Reviews #4

Great write up.. Here is the link we were using info from

https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/find/person/p2rl8un964n9984l6

feel free if anyone wants to research potential family members or acquaintances 

found another email:

robert@interpunk.com

this is the current address listed on Facebook but as Landon said, there are more. If anyone is in VA and wants to check it out, here it is

6290 Old Warwick Rd, Suite E Richmond, VA 23224

Another address

203 E German School Rd, Richmond, Virginia, 23224, United States

zoominfo lists potential employees of Interpunk

https://www.zoominfo.com/c/interpunk-inc/19726343

Matt Bradford

Manager, Promotions & Marketing

Connie Billings

Manager, Accounting & Administratio...

Owner

I sure don't want to give this scumbag credit for anything but I may have been wrong about him blocking me because I was able to log in again this morning, I said I was going to give it a couple more days to see if he responds but I think I am just going to go ahead and file the Paypal claim. no way he ships these, if he ever even had them 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service