Hi,

I tried calling the number on his website but got an answering machine with a woman saying she can’t come to the phone right now. No mention of a business. I want to get a quick opinion from him regarding an Ebay auction. Anyone speak to him lately?

Views: 327

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Roger has a printing company and his autograph businesses and that share a facility.

I have been Dealing with and Working with Roger Epperson for around 10 years, give or take a little. Even if Roger isn't around, he carries his Phone and Ipad with him, everywhere he goes. So, he can still do the Quick Opinions for you.

If you send him an Item and he turns it down, ask him why? Or what is wrong with it? Roger is a Great Guy and will answer any question that you may have. Remember, that you are Paying him for that Opinion? Try getting that kind of Service from PSA, JSA or Beckett. I'm probably a little bias, as I have been working with him for so long. I can say, that he has never steered me wrong!

Roger only does Rock N Roll (No Country, Hip Hop, Rap or anything else) and his Field is much more narrow than most of the other Authenticators. He handles the Music Authentication for JSA, so James must Respect his Opinion as well. I too, only Deal with Rock N Roll, so we are a pretty Good Fit.

Posting your Items here on ALM is a Great Tool too. You can get some Good Opinions on here, as there are a lot of people (Over 10,000) who have been Collecting for many years. You can usually find a couple people to Help you, no matter what Signature your lookin for. Can't say enough Good things about ALM and Steve Cyrkin. He has done an Awesome Job developing this Website and the amount of information that is available here, is Incredible. 

+1 One thing, among many,  that separates Roger from the others is the ability to ask a question. He is invaluable

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service