We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hi,

I tried calling the number on his website but got an answering machine with a woman saying she can’t come to the phone right now. No mention of a business. I want to get a quick opinion from him regarding an Ebay auction. Anyone speak to him lately?

Views: 2404

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I also had bad experience with roger.its like flipping a coin 50% percent chance its right

Give examples. It’s easy to talk negative without proof.

I have used Roger a number of times for quick opinions but it has always been via his web site. He is trusted & shows a great deal more integrity then anyone else I have dealt with. I would suggest a) submitting the QO via the web site and b) posting here for additional feedback.

According to FB, Roger left for vacation in Bali yesterday.

Doesn't he have a business? It sounded like a house or something when I got the answering machine.

i belive he works out of his house

Roger has a printing company and his autograph businesses and that share a facility.

+1 One thing, among many,  that separates Roger from the others is the ability to ask a question. He is invaluable

I think his best point is that he doesn’t give a damn from who the autograph is coming from. He just follows his knowledge and database, he is not biased.

Like already said, another advantage from him is that he is a human being you can discuss with, unlike an unpersonal industry like PSA.

He is by far the best out there for music. And of course he makes mistake, don’t we all.

And yes, he will reject an autograph now and then that has been collected IP. And it is frustrating for the grapher who knows it is real. But that is part of the hobby. If there is no other example like it, it is not abnormal he rejects it.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service