We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hey there, I was just browsing the web and I came across this signed Audrey Hepburn photo. Very interested in it. Is it authentic? Roughly know her autograph but not an expert on hers. Love to hear some opinions from the community here

All the best 

Jake

Views: 694

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It appears to be Audrey's signature. 

+1

Thank you Eva!!

Happy that the auto is authentic :)

All the best

Jake

Thank you Joe!!!. I thought it was, I wanted to hear some more opinions as I'm not highly experienced in her auto. Well, will work out my money and hopefully will be getting this soon :) Thanks again 

All the best 

Jake

Glad I could be of help. Nice signed photo.

Just wanted to say thanks again. Just bought it, so happy to add this in my collection :). 

Congratulations! I love Audrey Hepburn.

Lovely authentic signature and photo! Congratulations! I see it is a Unicef photo - I had the rare pleasure of having wine with Audrey Hepburn at a table for two at the wrap party for the New World Symphony Unicef production of The Diary of Anne Frank about 1990. It was magic!

I also admire this piece because it appears an original copyrighted Unicef photograph with photographers credit. If the image corners are sharp, the lettering and things like her eyelashes crisp it is almost certainly from the original negative. If it is on double-weight paper better still. Much more desirable in my book than some knockoff copy photo printed by who knows what on cheap paper.

Thank you so much!! And did you?? Wow that must have been amazing. Wish I could've met her. Words can't describe Audrey. Honestly, seeing this for sale, I instantly fell in love with it. The autograph looked authentic to me straight away and it's a great photo of her too. Came here to hear some more opinions and all have agreed. When I bought it earlier, I've never felt so overwhelmed in my life with happiness. Brought a tear in my eye. Will be with me soon. Definitely will get it professionally framed too 100%. And I agree with you, it does look like an original UNICEF photo. Will know for certain when I see it in person.

Thanking you Eric and the community again for your help. You've made my dreams come true :)

Hi Jake, thanks. I am really glad you had Joe W and Eva (both excellent eyes) to help - I missed this last night or would have gladly chimed in. Yes, it was amazing that meeting. Her wrists were like pencils - she was very gracious and I remember I kissed her hand. It is a wonderful memory I treasure.

Hey Joe Yes, I'm very glad too, otherwise I don't think I would've got it. Wow that sounds dream like. Very happy for you that you got to meet her. I would've loved to have met her :)

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service