We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hi, 

I've come across this Michael Jackson Signed promo from Monaco and wondered if anyone knew if it was real or not?? The owner said Michael signed it in store and there are photos of Michael included with it... Is it genuine? Thanks Jess x

Views: 449

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not a super clear picture if I'm honest...has a couple of traits but it's hard to say...I'm leaning towards no to be honest but let's hear what others have to say..I wouldn't put all my trust in that COA from authenticateit 

Thanks Phil :) must admit I've never heard of authenticateit 

Can anyone else add to this please? I'm looking to buy for a birthday x :)

I think you will need more money to buy a real one. Unfortunately, cheap MJs are a big warning sign... 

Hello

I agree with Phil, It looks not Bad to me, but I think it's not Real in my Opinion. 

1. Something off isn't there...it could quite honestly pass as rushed signature..the M and the J look ok and the slants of them..but the letter bumps are tiny and almost too close together for my liking...I wouldn't feel comfortable owning this..authenticateit is Mark McLennan apparently who if you read up on here doesn't come out too favourably :-/

Thanks Ivo, didn't realise this was so hard ..Where do I buy from? x

Maybe this here?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/184692440985

The seller is very trustworthy and it comes with an ACOA Certificate and Price is OK. 
It looks ok to me in my opinion, it's old signature style from MJ. 
And it comes from Germany not far from UK. 

Ooh thankyou so much! I'll have a look now ..:) x

Yeah I have one like that with Rogers Loa..looks good to me..Ivo's picked a good one there! 

Thanks Phil :) 

I like this one.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service