We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 3017

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

So you do/did have an agenda.

Who is Rothbys Auction?  Never heard of them.

Surely an auction house that handles items with a $10K reserve would be known to collectors.

God dude. I wouldn't tell anyone else that. Rothby is a world renowned Auction House. In London & New York. It's where I sell my things or Christies Auction or even Barrett Jackson Vegas.

Can you submit a link to Rothbys Auction House.

Does Barrett Jackson slip in Ronald Reagan autographs to break of the gap between corvette sales? This to keep the audience attention?

Rothbys Auction House in New York???? Humm.

I can tell your a beginner if you've never heard of them thus is why you shouldn't be deciding whos things are real and whoes aren't.

you should have taken the bid, that's quite a sum of money for an autopen signature.  Listen Daniel, think what you want.  It doesn't matter to us, we don't own it, you do.  If you are happy with it, who cares if its authentic or not?  Are your Roberto Clemente rookie cards also singed in sharpie? Oh, what do you mean by "lessers"?  Less knowledgable than you?  

No, a black ink pen. The Roberto were my dads & uncles in Pasadena Texas. My grandpa owned an upholstery shop there and did everyones furniture in town back in the 60's and was always invited to social parties and met him one night through M. Gilley. and was staying there in town for the weekend. He asked if he could get a couple of cards signed for his boys. I've owned them for 25 years now. You upset? You seem to be.

If that got to $8,500 and you didn't jump on it that makes you dumber then the idiot who was willing to spend the $8,500.

Dont mistake the above comment as me believing a word of it. I still think you're lying.

So Rothbys Auction House (whoever they are) got your item up to $8, 500.00 and you didn't accept it.

Okay.

I'm not desperate for money Christopher. No, I didn't sell. You seem upset I didn't.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service