We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

do you think is authentic? aspect opinions

Views: 9940

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes! Thanks Christopher.
That link has one of the worst Jeter forgeries ever...and we've seen a lot of bad ones.
Wonder what happened to Scott? He may just be busy with the 40% off sale.

He probably ran away, because he knows he's full of crap and can't back up his statements. Hahaha! 

For someone to brag about using Stephen Rocchi (GFA) and Drew (AAU) as their authenticators is laughable!!!!

The biggest question is not the legitimacy of their authenticators. It's how do they always have such a wide variety of super-rare autographs, and why do they offer them at a fraction of the price genuine examples would bring at auction?

They have a guitar signed by the Beatles for $39,995. No intact band-signed Beatles guitars are known.

Not only does Antiquities of California have a guitar purportedly signed by the Beatles, Antiquities of Las Vegas has one, too. There's is only $18,995.

Here's CA's guitar:

Here's LV's guitar:

I'd LOVE to hear their defense of those.

Antiquities of Las Vegas also has a baseball purportedly signed by the Beatles for $16,995:

Steve- what would you pay for a used Bonham drumhead signed by the whole band?

$30 grand? More?

Somebody give me an estimate.
The one guitar is used, I'm surprised it's not shown in the picture. (Sarcastic) pretty cool that the ball was signed so it's easy to display in a cool frame.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service