We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

"It was 20 years ago today": A small tribute to Lady Diana

This is just a little something to mark the 20th anniversary of Lady Di's untimely death. She may have been rich, privileged and difficult to live with at times but she certainly went the extra mile for the sick and needy when she didn't always have to or didn't always get recognition for it. She also went some way to modernising the British royal family but the other part obviously means so much more.  

This particular autograph is from a visitors book that she signed when opening a "Winter project" for the homeless on the Camden Road in London. Frustratingly and despite a precise date, I cannot find any record of the opening but I know that she also did private things for her favourite charities. In any event, I bought this from the guy who had run the project. I think the photo must have been left at the centre by Diana as it is a high quality print (by David Bailey).

Views: 316

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Michelle, you move in high places! It was very kind of you to go to that amount of effort. I'll get that mail off asap and let you know how I get on. Thanks again!!!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service