We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hello fans,

Has anybody here tried sending an autograph request to Jack Nicklaus through the mail? Any comments or experience with Jack ttm would be greatly appreciated.

Views: 9343

Replies to This Discussion

Friend request me, and check your messages. Would be glad to give it to you. :)

Authentic. Congrats

I have never gotten something so nice in the mail. Forever grateful to The Golden Bear for this one. Such class.

That is why golf athletes are one of my favorite autographs to collect; most of them are class act when it comes to signing.

I was very excited in receiving the first day cover signed by Mr. Nicklaus. What impressed me the most is that he replied in 11 days. Maybe the fact that I am in S Florida helps, Doral to be more specific.  I sent him a 8x10 photo and first day cover for him to sign.  I guess that he liked the photo so much that he kept it, just received the fdc. It's ok, I am still happy with the quick turnaround.  The photo I sent him and that he kept was of him holding 'The Open' trophy that he won in 1978. Very happy though.

Congratulations, Jorge! I personally think that those of us who have gotten Jack recently, have gotten a "Babe Ruth" quality autograph. The name you associate with golf is Nicklaus, just like the name you associate with baseball is Ruth.

What address is everyone using for jack?

Check your e-mail, Tim! Was happy to help you.

Did you get an address for Jack?

Can someone please post the address used for Jack Nicklaus? Thanks!!!

Don, I sent you an e-mail with the address. Glad I could help you, bud!

Thank you very much!!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service