We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

has anybody got information about what bookstores jerry is attending to sign his new book ? I say sign as I have seen at the barnes &noble store in new York while he will be in attendance the books will be pre signed and only the auther will be signing !! does that set any alarm bells off 

at this moment this is the only signing he will be attending  does anyone know of any others  as would really like to add him to my book collection and being based in uk I have to get in touch with the stores in usa !!

thanks

Views: 34955

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When calling bookstores about signings, always ask for a manager.

Then ask for their manager.

In my experience, the people who answer the phone rarely know what they're talking about, but won't pass you along to someone who does unless you specifically ask.

Here is another example. The signature is not the best but I want the signed copy. I need to try to get my hands on one.

seen a pcture from last night jerry looks quite frail  can anybody buy a copy for me and forward it to the uk ?

The signature looks different yet again.  Different to the ones you get TTM for 100.00 (no squiggly line, no loop in the L's) and different to past known IP examples.  The saga continues!!

is that the cost of the book 100.00 dollars?

The signature looks like what I would expect from an older guy who has signed several hundred books, is tiring and being lazy about signing. From all reports I have read, Jerry Lee is slowing down quite a bit.

I believe Jerry Lee takes extra time for the fans sending items directly to him and actually paying for his signature.

To alan david  munns, the book was not $100.00. Check on ebay if you want to purchase one. There are a few available there.

have seen them on ebay  but by the time you pay postage and import whats that/ it mounts up

The signatures I have seen on Ebay do appear to be that of an older & frailer man than the ones posted in the earlier threads on this site.  It would be interesting to see if the ones that come back TTM now appear more like these or the earlier ones he has supposedly given.    In fairness, JLL has had a busy week, on Letterman, at BB's at B&N, so the signature may just be an indication of that whirlwind, but they do appear to be slightly different than earlier ones shown.  I guess 'weaker' would be a better way to describe them.

Last man standing from the Million dollar quartet :-(

Just for clarification and peace of mind, signed books of his currently up on ebay are they authentic?

I´am planning to get on copy.

Thanks

Jerry Lee Lewis may be a little frail.  but he was sharp with his answers last night.

The author, Rick Bragg, mentioned that of all the signings he's doing, only three will include Jerry Lee and the pre-signed books.  I did not ask which other events. But you may be able to find out through the publisher, Harper-Collins.  Rick told me one problem is just getting Jerry to sign all the books.  I don't doubt that the signatures are authentic.

I did see that JLL is doing a show in Memphis next week. Apparently purchasing a ticket also lets you buy a pre-signed book.

http://www.bizjournals.com/memphis/news/2014/08/28/jerry-lee-lewis-...

I called the Barnes & Noble in Union Square this morning and was told that they do not have any extra copies of the Jerry Lee Lewis autographed book.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service