We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

has anybody got information about what bookstores jerry is attending to sign his new book ? I say sign as I have seen at the barnes &noble store in new York while he will be in attendance the books will be pre signed and only the auther will be signing !! does that set any alarm bells off 

at this moment this is the only signing he will be attending  does anyone know of any others  as would really like to add him to my book collection and being based in uk I have to get in touch with the stores in usa !!

thanks

Views: 34954

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here's one from a highly respected seller who's "rather sure" that it was obtained in-person in Germany.

what year because that looks like nothing I ever got in a 10 to 15 year period having him sign mutlple times

I don't know the year, but couldn't it be argued that the signature on your signed program looks substantially different from the one on the Cain's Ballroom poster?

I think the 3 I posted look very simlar.

Here's another IP signature from a respected seller. This one's from 2005.

I had a long discussion about this one after it had already been sold. The seller claims that it was obtained in person in 2002. He was open to the possibility of secretarial TTMs, but said he saw this signed with his own eyes.

I don't believe it

It's consistent with one of the five signatures that Roger presented as being secretarial early on in the TTM discussion. It was clamed that all five are consistent with each other, but not with authentic examples. The problem is that one of those signatures is from the Best Buy "Mean Old Man" CD signed posters, one of which Roger later offered for sale on his website.

It's the same "Sincerely" we see on Dave Miller's TTM signed LP.

Here's another recent IP signature:

I like the one above.  A typical signature. Dont like the one from Germany at all.  Not a big fan of the 2005 one also despite the IP claim.

Have you compared the 2005 example to the 2007 Jazz Festival print signatures that I posted?

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service